The 8115L all-wheel steer wheel loader offers the
power and capacity for larger jobs, but has a
compact design to access hard to reach areas.
Three steering modes (four-wheel, two-wheel and
crab steering) are electronically synched and
provide maximum maneuverability in any operating
environment. Load high sided trucks and bins with
11-feet, 11-inch hinge pin height.
• One-piece chassis and fixed center of gravity
allow for constant payloads and increased
• Class-leading 100-hp engine delivers maximum
power for lifting and hydraulic performance.
• Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC) with Selective
Catalytic Reduction (SCR) aftertreatment means no
diesel particulate filter, no regeneration, no
• Ergonomically designed cab layout includes
pressurized cab, wide door for easy entry/exit,
ample leg room with adjustable and telescoping
steering wheel, HVAC with defrost, ergonomic
• Standard hydraulic universal attachment plate
provides greater versatility with ability to use
nearly any attachment.